ALL THE BUSES ARE FULL
and 2 more were added. THANK YOU!
I need 7 more people to pickup another bus to DC – only $20 each person. Here is a video summary of why we’re going this time: Also there is a immigration vote Wednesay at 10am. We a
Message from TEA Party Patriots, Jenny Beth Martin
“Event information will be updated on the website as it becomes available. We have already confirmed some speakers and listed some of the ones we have invited. There are some that we haven’t listed. If you know anyone who has been suspiciously audited or targeted by the IRS, we encourage you to tell them to come to Washington if they are able.”
What: Audit the IRS Rally & Immigration rally
When: Wednesday, June 19, 2013 from 10am to 2pm
Where: West Lawn of the US Capitol
Event Page: http://www.AUDITtheIRS.org Only $20 each
3 buses will leave:
- Asheville (10:30pm), Hickory (12:00), Statesville, Mocksville to DC (near full)
- Winston-Salem, Greensboro, Wilson to DC (seats remaining)
- Southern Pines to Raleigh to DC (full or near full)
All buses will depart and arrive around midnight and return around midnight, June 19, 2013. Click
— Email firstname.lastname@example.org asap if you want to go. There is an approx midnight p/u in Hickory at Walmart on Hwy-70 by Sam’s club.
- Yes, you can leave your car in the parking lot.
- Bring – sunscreen, chairs, signs, hats, water, snack food, and a blanket or pillow for the bus. There is space for a duffle bag below and above with you.
- We are traveling on a charter bus.
- We will stop for breakfast and dinner in Virginia.
- We will be dropped off around 7-8am and picked up 8 hours later.
- Pay your $20 when you get on the bus.