We welcome all candidates to our meetings between now and March 15th. The run up to the Primary Election is very important, and we want to meet you all! Local offices, statewide offices, NC legislative offices, and US House candidates – all welcome (Democrats, Republicans, Libertarians and independents). Let you know you are interested, so we can promote your visit.
We meet the 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month. See our calendar for meeting details as they are added.
Please comment here below with your phone number or best email address, so we can call or email you for confirmation. Your comment will stay hidden and private.
11/19 – Yadkin Valley TEA Party will host guest Jan Morgan, woman who refused to allow Islamists to shoot are her PRIVATE gun range, the Gun Cave. Location Changed: Farmington Community Center, 1723 Farmington Rd, Mocksville, NC 27028. EXIT 174. At 7pm tonight. She said THIS in Sept. 2014, “The primary reasons I am do not want muslims shooting at my range are listed: 1) The Koran (which I have read and studied thoroughly) and (which muslims align themselves with), contains 109 verses commanding hate, murder and terror against all human beings who refuse to submit or convert to Islam.” Read more here.
11/17 – Caldwell TEA Party will be showing a movie at the meeting about women living under Islam. 7pm at the Caldwell County Public Library, 120 Hospital Ave, Lenoir, NC 28645. All candidates welcome!
Thursday, 11/19 from 7-9pm, Jan Morgan will be at the old Davie County Courthouse in Mocksville. Jan will be retelling her story about closing her privately owner shooting range to Muslims. Hear her timely message in the wake of the Paris Islamic attacks on Friday, 11/13. Event details here.
Caldwell TEA Party calendar.
It’s important to call both your House member and Senator AND YOUR STATE’S GOVERNOR to stop the unvettable Syrian immigration into the US. In light of the, Paris attacks this weekend, it is too dangerous to take in tens of thousands or even hundreds of thousands of military-age males from Syria.
Independently, the FBI and CIA have said these refugees cannot be vetted with any amount of surety. ISIS has looted and stolen official papers, documents, passports, etc, as they have blundered Syrian office buildings. So even if these refugees have real documents, the names and indentities are now unprovable. If the identities cannot be proven, why would we take them? Shouldn’t the men be turned around and returned to Syria to fight for their nation? Why would they all leave? Where are all the Syrian Christians? Where are all the women and children?
The White House says they will vet every refugee to the fullest extent. Blah, blah, blah,… Lip service is all the Obama administration is going to give this national security issue. Obama is working with ISIS to establish a Caliphate here.
From the meeting tonight, here is the list of 40 Action Items I read from Michael Savage’s new book, Government Zero, (released Oct. 27, 2015).
- Start a Nationalist Party.
- Close the borders completely for 7 years.
- Deport all illegal aliens in American prisons.
- Repeal the “Anchor Babies” law.
- Make English the official language of the United States.
- Require government issued ID to vote.
- Reintroduce civics classes in elementary and secondary schools.
- Restore to active duty all military officers purged by Obama.
- Restore physical standards to the military.
- Restructure military spending.
- Cut the rest of government significantly.
- Repair our relations with Russia.
- Sign a mutual defense treaty with Israel.
- End all foreign aid, including to Israel.
- Recognize radical Islam as the enemy.
- Allow profiling in security investigations.
- Demand Congress declare war against ISIS and destroy them.
- Close all tax loopholes for Hollywood.
- Fund all climate science research to include skeptics.
- Withdraw from the Trans-Pacific Partnership.
- Withdraw from NAFTA.
- Narrow the Federal Reserve’s mandate to a strong dollar and stable prices.
- End the H1-B visa program.
- Institute a flat tax.
- Reinstate the Glass-Steagall Act.
- Reinstate the Wall Street “Uptick Rule.”
- Privatize the regulations of Wall Street.
- Institute tort reform.
- Eliminate government employee pensions.
- End affirmative action.
- Defund federal unemployment benefits.
- Limit welfare benefits.
- End bulk collection of data by the NSA.
- Make all state universities and colleges “free speech zones.”
- Defend freedom of speech against radical Islam.
- Restore freedom of religion in the military.
- Defend religious freedom in business.
- Restore religious freedom in schools.
- Defend freedom of the press.
- Oppose military exercised in our cities and towns.
You’ll have to buy or borrow the book to read his reason why these are THE important issues of our day. Whether you agree or not with each point, there’s lots to discuss. It’s a place to start. They’re darn items to nudge our politicians towards in reforming government.
I listen to Michael on iHeartRadio on my phone or computer on KSFO or WMAL from 3-6pm. I have listened to him for at least 15 years.
11/3 – Caldwell TEA Party meeting, 7pm at the library. We have a a speaker from Concerned Veterans for America (CV4A) to come talk about a project. I want to know from you all if you’re more interested in hearing from candidates or working on issues? I’ll explain why at the meeting. Which issues? I have 7 issues to discuss and quick 2 minute videos.