- Brannon at Caldwell TEA Party meeting, 12/3/13.
- Brannon interviewed by TheBlaze’s Doc Thompson, Dec. 2013: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NgYTKi6Sf8
- Brannon interviewed on Glenn Beck Radio Show, 10am, 2/18/14: http://www.glennbeck.com/2014/02/18/meet-the-senate-candidate-from-nc-glenn-called-the-best-candidate-he-has-ever-spoken-to-out-of-the-gate/
- Brannon found guilty of “misleading investors” ordered to pay $250,000, plus 8% interest, by 4pm, 2/18/14: http://www.wral.com/jury-finds-gop-senate-candidate-misled-investors/13406154/ Nobody knew about this lawsuit??
- Article: In a week long trial “Jurors deliberated over two days in the civil trial before reaching their decisions in Wake County Superior Court to single out Brannon, previously a director in Neogence Enterprises. The jury absolved ex-CEO Robert Rice of wrongdoing related to similar questions it also was asked to consider about Brannon.” 2/18/14: http://abclocal.go.com/wtvd/story?section=news/politics&id=9436671
See all the candidates here: https://caldwellteaparty.org/candidates/